Gumamela Caverock Farm Resort
Booking Offices (Downtown Davao):
c/o CAPITAN ORTHO- DENTAL CLINIC, 139 Quezon Boulevard corner Jacinto Street (Fronting Panadero Bakeshop or Mercury Drug)Tel. No. 2841164 (add 6382 to Text)
Mobile Phones: 09296225494 (Smart), 09421540251 (Sun), 09365314127 (Globe)
Contact Persons: Shirley or Bong Capitan
c/o PLANE- TO- GO Travel Services, Door 8, 2nd/ F, Segunda Building III, Ponciano Reyes Street, Davao City
Contact Person: Ms. Cora Capitan
Telephone No. 2844668 (add 6382 to Text)
Mobile Phone: 09177056418
Location: Purok 3A- Tolosa, Barangay (Village) Matina Biao, Tugbok District
Davao City 8000, Philippines
GUMAMELA CAVEROCK FARM RESORT is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of our clients. Please be advised that GCFR is not going to allow visitors to enter the resort premises beyond 6:00PM without prior reservations.
Day Tour Packages and other concerns:
Day and Night Tour Packages are available upon request for Gumamela Caverock Resort House Guests only.
OTHER AMENITIES AND SERVICES :
1. Use of Pavilion and its Amenities
With Tables and Chairs, Basic Sound System and Whiteboard with marker
2. Supply of mineral water and accompanying dispenser
3. Buffet Station in the restaurant- bar
4. Exclusive use of swimming pool – spa from 7AM- 9AM for house guest
PHP 1,000.00 (Davao International Airport to Gumamela Caverock Farm Resort)
1,500.00 (Gumamela Caverock Farm Resort to Davao International Airport)
Note: Free with tour reservations
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NO CORKAGE FEE on "Baon" or cooked food brought inside the resort premises except in warmers and roasted pig or lechon. Bringing of raw seafood or meat for grilling within the resort premises are strictly prohibited to avoid insects from hovering or flying around your food or within the resort areas outside the enclosed restaurant- bar.
Bringing of beverages or liquors is not allowed. Corkage Fees will be charged if brought inside the resort premises (excluding bottled water and snack foods or "chichirya" (eq. chippy, chiz curls, clovers etc..), .
BRINGING OF PORTABLE STOVE, RICE COOKER INSIDE THE RESORT PREMISES ARE NOT ALLOWED
GRILLING IS NOT ALLOWED.
RESERVATION, CANCELLATION, REFUND POLICIES
To confirm a reservation, please pay the RESERVATION FEE . A 50% deposit on rooms and catering services shall be made 15 days prior to the scheduled event.
- All prices quoted herein are inclusive of government tax.
- Deposit can be paid via Bank Deposit Payment, check or cash payment .
- The remaining balance will be settled upon Check-In at the resort.
- In case of force majeure (eq. military or civil disorders, natural calamities, acts of God, etc.) wherein Gumamela Caverock Farm Resort was not able to deliver the contracted services, the deposit made may be applied to future bookings.
- Reduction of rooms and number of persons to be catered , if any, shall be done 7 days prior to the function.
- The resort personnel will assist the secretariat in the resort registration of their guests. This includes the pre- registration of guests and that the delegates must sign the resort registration form.
- The organizer shall provide the resort with a list of authorized signatories (with specimen signatures) prior to the scheduled event.
- The organizer shall provide the resort with the rooming list or room pairings of the delegates at least 5 days before the arrival of the delegates. Requests for room changes and/ or pairings shall be coursed through the Secretariat.
- Re-scheduling and Forfeiture of Deposit:
- Changes of a confirmed reservation requested 7 days before the reserved date will result in forfeiture of half of the deposit made. Changes of a confirmed reservation requested less than 5 days before the reserved date will result in forfeiture of the deposit made.
- Re-scheduled dates should be within 3 months from the date of reservation. Unused deposits are non-refundable.
- Check In and Check Out:
- Items to be brought in by guests: Bringing in of sound system and large appliances that will be plugged into an electrical socket should be reported prior to the reserved date for corresponding electrical charges.
- Extra portable Stove, rice cooker, water dispenser are not allowed. Cooking or grilling is not allowed ..
- Videoke machine or LCD with laptop with videoke is only allowed until 10 p.m. An electricity charge of 250.00/ hour will be charged.